1. Iced tea is appropriate for all meals, and you start drinking it when you're two. We do like a little tea with our sugar.
2. Backwards and forwards means, 'I know everything about you.'
3. The word 'jeet' is actually a phrase meaning, 'Did you eat ?'
4. You don't PUSH buttons, you MASH ‘EM...
5. You measure distance in minutes.
6. You switch from heat to A/C in the same day.
7. You carry jumper cables in your car --- for your OWN car.
8. You know all four seasons: Almost summer, summer, still summer, and Christmas.
9. You describe the first cool snap (below 70 degrees) as good stew or chili weather.
10. We don't need no dang driver's ed. If our mama says we can drive, we can drive, dat-gummit.
Win Prizes & Money - It's FREE: Sign-up & Search with SwagBucks