If you find yourself at a loss for something fun to do, these "things-to-do" are a sure thing. They will amuse, tickle, or annoy you.
Lighten up, life is serious enough!
- Buy large quantities of mint dental floss just to lick the flavor off.
- Order a side of pork rinds with your filet mignon.
- Sing the Batman theme incessantly.
- Repeat everything someone says, as a question.
- Wander around the restaurant, asking other diners for their parsley.
- Leave tips in foreign currency.
- Forget the punchline to a long joke, but assure the listener it was a "real hoot."
- Follow a few paces behind someone, spraying everything they touch with a can of Lysol.
- Deliberately hum songs that will remain lodged in co-workers' brains, such as "Feliz Navidad."
- Never make eye contact.
- Signal that a conversation is over by clamping your hands over your ears.